The New Maker + [Times Square]

Long Trip Around Times Square
Statue of Liberty, NY
Statue of Liberty

I Have Mixed Feelings About NYC...

On the one hand, there is so much cool stuff there, like the stores and the music halls and the theaters and all of that. But... I hate cities. They're dirty and smelly and filled with extremely rude people.

Nonetheless, I had fun. We didn't end up going shopping because of seeing the Rockettes, but that was fine with me because the Christmas Spectacular was amazing. I'd seen it on TV and thought it was kind of boring, but in real life it is Super Awesome.

Radio-City Music-Hall
Radio City Music Hall
I Love NYC!
I Love NYC!
Times Square, NYC
Times Square
Plaza Hotel in NYC
Plaza Hotel

We did go in some stores, like F.A.O. Schwartz and the Lego store, and we went into Tiffany's! It was so nice in there, and it looked exactly like in Breakfast at Tiffany's. We also went into the Plaza Hotel.